We have the part ...
GreatLakes Equipment Co. purchases used Caterpillar engines and
Caterpillar engine parts on a regular basis and dismantles them in our
Chicagoland facility. We have an expansive selection of rebuilt
Caterpillar engines. Each part and component is thoroughly inspected and
cleaned. Parts and components that are in excellent condition are
immediately added to our inventory. Others requiring any type of
rebuild service are tested to determine worthiness. Only those parts
and components that pass our rigorous inspection process are then
rebuilt and placed into inventory. Those that do not pass are discarded
or offered with a full condition disclosure. The following illustrates
a sampling of the wide range of used Caterpillar parts that we offer.
- Dynamometer Tested Engines
- Transmissions / Torque Converters (running take-out, rebuilt)
- Dozer Blades (U-shaped, straight and angle)
- Buckets (general purpose, 4-in-1, skeleton, multi-purpose, etc.)
- Hydraulics (cylinders, pumps, motors)
- Cabs and ROPS (all types)
- Miscellaneous (sprocket hubs, crankshafts, idlers, rollers,
frames, track groups, cylinder heads, blocks, wheel assemblies, swivel
groups, hitches, bumpers)
Looking for something special?
We pride ourselves on locating hard-to-find used Caterpillar parts and
Contact Us with your information and we will begin a
We have the engine ...
GreatLakes Equipment Co. also offers used Caterpillar engines, rebuilt
Caterpillar engines, along with long and short blocks. Our mechanics provide detailed inspections such as machining
capabilities and dynamometer testing to further ensure rebuilt accuracy.
Only genuine OEM parts are used to further ensure product integrity.
Looking to sell your used Caterpillar equipment?
GreatLakes Equipment Co. is always searching for Caterpillar parts and equipment from a few pieces to entire fleets; in any condition. Call for further information.
Looking for Caterpillar engines? Got those. Donaldson Filters? Those too. Our team can help you find parts for most equipment including the following brands:
* Note: United States laws and international treaties may prohibit the export of some material contained in GreatLakes Equipment products to certain countries. Buyer will not transfer GreatLakes Equipment products to countries other than those disclosed to GreatLakes Equipment at time of sale without receiving written authorization from GreatLakes Equipment. Buyer will not export or re-export, directly or indirectly, GreatLakes Equipment products without complying with U.S. export laws and regulations.